Price: Rs.84,999 ($529)
- Display: 6.2″ Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Main Camera: 12 MP, auto-focus, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, auto-focus, HDR
- Memory: 64 GB built-in, 4 GB RAM
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 8895 Octa
- Battery: 3500 mAh non-removable (Fast battery charging)
The Smartphone is out there in additional than three color options i.e. Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue, Maple Gold & features an inbuilt fingerprint sensor. Priced at Rs.84,999 the phone is out there with 64GB of internal storage.
A 4 GB of RAM ensures the phone runs smoothly even the foremost memory intensive applications & still shows no signs of lag. 64GB of internal storage is often expanded to 256GB via a microSD card.
The Phone comes with an outsized 3500 mAh battery to support its 6.2-inch screen with a Super AMOLED display having a resolution of 1440 x 2960 at 529 PPI. The screen is additionally protected by a durable Scratch Resistant glass.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64GB comes with a 12 megapixel rear Camera and an eight-megapixel Front Camera. The Smartphone is additionally loaded with Optical Image Stabilization and features a low camera aperture of 1.7.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64GB Price In Pakistan is Rs. 84,999. This Mobile Phone is predicted to be available in 64GB,128GB variant(s).