Samsung Galaxy S20 all Specification
Price: Rs.170,999 ($1274)
- Display: 6.2″ Dynamic AMOLED 2x Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Main Camera: Triple Camera 12 MP (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 64 MP (ultrawide), AF, Super Steady video, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 10 MP (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF, Dual Video Call, HDR
- Memory: 128GB built-in, 8 GB RAM
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 990
- Battery: 4000 mAh non-removable (fast battery charging, wireless charging)
- Samsung S20 Colors: Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cloud Pink
Although Apple was the corporate that started the mobile revolution with its iconic iPhone, it had been the Samsung Galaxy S series that was largely liable for popularizing Android smartphones. Now in its 11th generation with the Samsung Galaxy S20 series, Samsung’s flagship mobile line remains going strong — but these premium handsets can quickly empty your wallet if you can’t find any good smartphone deals.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 represents the 11th iteration of Samsung’s flagship telephone line . Samsung broke with previous naming conventions for this new release, with the Samsung Galaxy S20 moniker pertaining to the year 2020 instead of the generation. It’s the littlest of the three S20 flagships (although it’s not exactly tiny with its 6.2-inch touchscreen), and it boasts a stunning 120Hz display, a superb camera module, and — perhaps most significantly — 5G network connectivity.
The standard Galaxy S20 was our least favorite of Samsung’s new flagships, but it’s still a solid phone (as you’d expect from the most important name within the Android mobile space). It’s also the foremost affordable and smallest device within the S20 stable, so if size and/or price has ruled out the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, then finding an honest Samsung Galaxy S20 deal is that the obvious path you ought to take. Samsung Galaxy S20 price in Pakistan is Rs.170,999.