Price: Rs. 119,999 ($894)
- Display: 6.5″ Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Main Camera: Triple Camera 12MP (wide), dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 8MP (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x Optical Zoom + 12MP (ultrawide), LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP (wide), HDR
- Memory: 128 GB built-in, 8GB RAM
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos Mali-G77 MP11
- Battery: 4500 mAh non-removable
We’ll tell you what the present software versions are for every device and also give inform you if and when new updates are rolling out. Keep in mind that Samsung pushes updates to the Galaxy S20 FE at different times counting on the carrier and region.
If you haven’t yet purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE but want to, make certain to see out an inventory of obtainable deals below. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE All the simplest features of the Galaxy S20 series at a lower cost
If you do not mind cutting a couple of corners, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (which stands for “Fan Edition”) could be the phone you’re trying to find. Pre-orders began in late September with sales commencing on launch day. Although the Galaxy S20 FE ticked all the proper boxes as a reasonable Samsung flagship, the device did face a notable issue post-launch. Samsung pushed two updates in October with hopes to deal with the difficulty.