Price: Rs. 125,000 ($781)
- Display: 5.8″ Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Main Camera: Dual 12 MP(wide), dual pixel PDAF, OIS + 16 MP (ultrawide), LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 10 MP, Dual Pixel PDAF, Auto-HDR
- Memory: 128/256 GB built-in, 6/8 GB RAM
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 9820 Octa
- Battery: 3100 mAh non-removable (fast battery charging with wire and wireless)
The Samsung Galaxy S10e is that the smallest and lightest of the three new Samsung Galaxy S10 models at 150g. The aluminum and glass back may be a bit slippery when used with one hand, and this phone does attract fingerprints easily.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e features a 5.8-inch full-HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display, with HDR 10+ certification. At the rear of the phone, we noticed some more cutbacks compared to other Galaxy S10 models.
It has the Exynos 9820 octa-core SoC, along with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
General app and UI performance are great. Because of the powerful SoC and lower screen resolution, the Samsung Galaxy S10e easily managed to drive them at the very best settings. We typically managed to urge roughly 17 to 18 hours of actual battery life. The phone captures detailed landscapes and macros in daylight, with good dynamic range and hues.