Price: Rs. 39,999 ($298)
- Display: 6.4″ Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Main Camera: Quad Camera 64 MP (wide), PDAF + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) + 5 MP (depth), LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP (wide), HDR
- Memory: 64/128 GB built-in, 6GB RAM or 128 GB built-in, 8GB RAM
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos Mali – G2
- Battery: 6000 mAh non-removable
Samsung features a big advantage on its side: it produces OLED panels. this suggests that it can use them for its devices with low costs. that’s why you’ll find several OLED displays on Samsung affordable phones, including the Galaxy M31. The M31 wins the display comparison because it’s the sole one with an AMOLED panel during this comparison, and it provides brighter colors. Further, it’s an in-display fingerprint reader.
Samsung Galaxy M31 is provided with a much bigger 6000 mAh and along side its efficient AMOLED display it lasts tons more on one charge. The Motorola One Fusion+ takes the second place with its 5000 mAh unit, while Realme 6 Pro has the littlest battery and therefore the shortest battery life, but on the opposite hand it features a faster charging technology with a 30W power.