Price: Rs.21,999 ($164)
- Display: 6.2″ IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Main Camera: 13 MP, auto-focus, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5 MP, LED Flash
- Memory: 32 GB built-in, 2 GB RAM (micro SD card supports upto 512 GB)
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 7884 Octa Mali-G71 MP2
- Battery: 3400 mAh non-removable
Pretty good phone at reasonable price. it might are wonderful if the phone had finger print sensor too. By the ways, on this price Samsung Galaxy A10 is very good and also reliable for playing games (but not too heavy games). Huge battery of 3400 mAh is available in this model, if we see camera features then it is providing 13 MP with auto-focus and LED Flash that is great and awesome with this reasonable price.
Memory of 32 GB is built-in and 2 GB RAM is providing by Samsung Galaxy A10 is good but not awesome. Because now a days, if anyone want to purchase the phone he will, first of all, see the RAM that should be at least 3 GB with this price. But overall, if we calculate it’s features and specifications then in this price Samsung Galaxy A10 is good.