Price: Rs. 39,999 ($298)
- Display: 6.5″ IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Main Camera: Quad Camera 64 MP (wide), PDAF + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth)
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP (wide), HDR
- Memory: 128 GB built-in, 8GB RAM
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662
- Battery: 5000 mAh non-removable
Realme Pakistan has just released its one among the affordable smartphone within the market dubbed as Realme 7i. This model of Realme is an additional version model of the continuous 7 family. The smartphone has accompanied amazing specs at a really reasonable price. you’ll see a quad-camera setup at the rear, 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 662, and lots of more during this handset. Let’s have a glance at the detailed Realme 7i review.
Realme 7i Review – A Budget-Friendly Smartphone with Astonishing Features Price:
Realme 7i is out there in Pakistan in only Rs. 39,999.
One of the most features on which most people focus while buying a phone is that the Cameras. Realme 7i has accompanied a quad-camera setup at the rear. the rear cameras include 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.3, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″ + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth), LED Flash. there’s an LED flash. the opposite features of the camera include Chroma Boost, Geo-tagging, Phase detection, touch focus, Panorama, HDR.