Price: Rs. 59,999 ($447)
- Display: 6.4″ AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Main Camera: Triple Camera 48MP (wide), PDAF, ultrawide+2MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: Dual 32MP (wide) + 2MP, HDR,
- Memory: 128/256 GB built-in, 8GB RAM
- Processor: 2.3 Ghz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- Battery: 4000 mAh non-removable
thereupon in mind, what may need once been a dear mid-ranger has during a short space of your time became a fine-looking option for anyone in need of an across-the-board good Android upgrade. Measuring 6.4 inches with a roughly 90.7% screen-to-body ratio the phone’s AMOLED panel instantly gives it a way of luxury. Powered by the ubiquitous 5G chipset of 2020, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, combined with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. On the front, you can shoot 32MP selfies, with 2MP depth-sensing cameras either side. In turn, despite its extra sensors, Meanwhile, video is captured at up to 4K resolution. With 5G data speeds and NFC, connectivity is where it must be for a phone of the Reno 4 5G’s price, and because of a well-managed 4,000mAh battery and an efficient chipset, getting a full outing of the phone shouldn’t be a problem . albeit you are doing fall slightly short, with lightning-fast 65W charging, it won’t take long to top it up.
it’s a reliable smartphone that performs sort of a dream day in, day out, and keeps you going until you’re able to call it an evening .