Price: Rs.28,500 ($212)
- Display: LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Main Camera: Dual 12 MP, PDAF + 5 MP, depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 64 GB built-in, 4 GB RAM
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon Adreno 506
- Battery: 3000 mAh non-removable (fast battery charging)
However, there also are tons of absent handsets, with every included model having launched within the last two years. meaning if you’ve got a phone from 2018 or maybe some handsets from early 2019 like the Moto G7, you won’t be getting Android 11.
In any case, the complete list of Motorola phones set to urge Android 11 is as follows:
What we don’t know yet is strictly how soon these phones will get Android 11, but it seems like you’ll be waiting a short time, as in its blog post,
If we had to guess though we’d assume the newer, higher profile and costlier handsets would get Android 11 first, meaning for instance that the Motorola Edge and Motorola Edge Plus might be among the primary in line.