Price: Rs. 39,999 ($298)
- Display: 6.85″ IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Main Camera: Quad Camera 64 MP (wide), PDAF + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth), LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: Dual 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide), HDR, Dual LED Flash
- Memory: 128 GB built-in, 8 GB RAM (SD Card supports upto 256 GB)
- Processor: Octa-core Mediatek
- Battery: 4500 mAh non-removable (fast battery charging 33 W)
Infinix Company going to bring a new model of mobile handset and that’s name is “Infinix Zero 8”. If we see its features that look like for next generation. If we say this model “Infinix Zero 8” of infinix brand that they designed it for new generation, then it will not be wrong. First of all, we will discuss its display feature, in this they designed 6.85″ with high quality touchscreen and 16 M colors. Next, please look at this camera and there are four cameras at back side that we call main camera. The picture from this Quad Camera will be very awesome and heart-touch. Selfie Camera of this “Infinix Zero 8” model is also very HD result taking. Built-in memory of “Infinix Zero 8” is 128 Giga Bytes and 8 Giga Bytes is RAM.
Now, if we discuss about it’s battery then they are giving battery of 4500 mAh with fast battery charging of 33 W feature. In conclusion, this “Infinix Zero 8” is designed for next or new generation with high quality features and also in very reasonable price. In same price you can also see Samsung Galaxy M31.