Price: Rs. 29,999 ($224)
- Display: IPS LCD Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Main Camera: Quad Camera 64 MP (wide), PDAF + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) + 2 MP, Quad LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: Dual 16 MP + 2 MP (depth), Dual LED Flash
- Memory: 128 GB built-in, 6 GB RAM
- Processor: Octa-core Meditek Helio G80
- Battery: 5200 mAh non-removable
At least Infinix also introduced a quick adapting mobile handset with model name Infinix Note 8, in which they introduced the big memory status having 128 GB built-in and 6 GB RAM. Which is very good thing in this valuable price. And battery also having big power in itself. However, other mobile companies’ mobile are not available in this reasonable and cheap price with these awesome features. This model is very quick new young generation having ability. Infinix has finally been ready to sort through a deep pool of entries and have selected deserving winners.
At the initial stage of the challenge, Infinix prompted fans who needed funds to urge their business ideas off the bottom to send their business plans, showing – intimately – how they might effectively expend 1million naira on their business ideas. many entries were received and it had been a herculean task deciding which of the entrants would proceed to subsequent stage as all entries were utterly brilliant.
Thankfully, Infinix had the expertise of Lanre Olusola, popularly referred to as the Catalyst, to guide them into making the proper picks.