Price: Rs. 179,999
- Display: 6.58″ OLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch, DCI-o3, HDR10, 90Hz
- Main Camera: Quad Camera 50MP (wide), PDAF, 5x Optical Zoom + 40 MP (ultrawide), PDAF + TOF 3D (dual-LED dual-Tone Flash)
- Selfie Camera: Dual 32 MP (wide), TOF 3D, HDR
- Memory: 256 GB built-in, 8GB RAM
- Processor: Octa-core, HiSilicone Kirin 990, Mali-G76 MP16
- Battery: 4200 mAh non-removable (fast wireless charging feature also available)
From the start, Huawei is providing very efficient and good service in the mobile market. But in mid-2019 due to some sanction and ban from the US Government, Its quality was going down. However, after launching this mobile phone with the name of Huawei P40 Pro, its market is taking boom again in the world. Because if you see features in this handset, I am sure that you will be shocked. As nowadays people are looking for better cameras and memory specifications and in this model of Huawei, they provided both things very awesome. This suggests it’s had to travel at it alone on the software front, and it all started with last year’s Mate 30 series.
We’ve taken a glance at what it had been wish to accept the Google-free Mate 30 Pro in 2019, then we touched upon the improvements we saw during this regard in our P40 Pro long-term review earlier this year.